Monday, June 1, 2009

Oh snap!



Hahah, this makes me laugh everytime! :o)

Anyway, today was a really eventful day- Funday Sunday with the cousins! We visited They Getty and chowed down at Pink's Hot Dog! (Yum-oh!) However, there's nothing really too special about Pinks, but waiting in line for a little over an hour just gets you all worked up to grub. Your stomach basically eats itself while you wait in line. On another note, I bought a book that I've been searching for everywhere at The Getty!! (WOoo, HIGH FIVE me!) It's a compilation of paintings and mythical tales of the Greek and Roman Gods by Lucia Impelluso. Watch out now! :o)



Yup, this is it right here! :o)


(This is my cousins, Robyn and Jan Jan)


(Robyn and I)



(And this is where you pour the alcohol, while I wait to drink it on the other end, hahah!)



(Pink's, the before.)


(Pink's, the aftermath.)

Good times with the cousins! Can't wait 'til our next adventure! DUN DUN DUN!!!! Museum of Tolerance?! We shall see!!!!

Your Supergirl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment